VanGelder's Automotive Inc. has job openings available for a Service Technician We're looking for honest, dedicated, customer-service oriented people to join our team at Retsof, NY.
Service technicians are responsible for providing regular maintenance to customer vehicles, as well as inspection and repair of vehicles with operational or safety concerns. Technicians are responsible not only for the service we provide, but also VanGelder's Automotive Inc.'s reputation as a trustworthy and dependable auto shop. Because of this, a successful service technician will have a strong understanding of automotive maintenance & repair, strong attention to detail, and a dedication to honesty and fairness.
Automotive Technicians are Responsible for:
- Performing a wide range of automotive maintenance and repair services across many makes and models
- Completing all work orders correctly and accurately
- Maintaining accurate and organized notes and paperwork on all jobs
- Practicing safe work principles
Applicants are required to be:
- At least 18 years old
- Recipients of a high school diploma or GED
- In possession of a valid driver's license
- Familiar with multiple makes and models of vehicles
- Committed to keeping up to date on automotive knowledge
- Dependable, honest and organized
- Available to work weekends and some holidays
Click here to submit your application for this position.
After spending many years in the parts and auto repair field I feel the staff are very professional and work closely with the consumer to solve their issues. The business has the latest in equipment and repair data to solve the many problems that arise with today's complicated computer controlled systems. Would certainly suggest that you give them a try and don't hesitate to ask questions about your issues. I'm sure the staff will go above and beyond to answer your concerns about the repairs needed.